You will need the documents below if you are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and wish to move to a family member in Sweden who is not a citizen of the EU/EEA either.
You attach the documents electronically if you apply online. Nevertheless, you must provide the originals of this papers whenever you visit the embassy. With you, you or someone else may complete your application by visiting the embassy in the next 2 weeks , Mon / Thu 09:00 to 11:00 , and present the original documents then if you do not have all the documents. The documents that are supporting never be sent by mail , in the event that you pplied on the web.
You have to bring all the required documents to the embassy, together with the completed special application form described below if you apply on a paper form.
You must take into consideration the following if you apply on a paper form:
- All candidates, including kids, must submit their application in individual.
- The applicants need to fill out of the kinds on their own, therefore the types for kids need to be finalized because of the kid’s moms and dad / guardian.
- All supporting documents and kinds needs to be submitted when you look at the original kind.
Documents necessary for all candidates
- A legitimate passport – them as well to the interview, regardless of their condition if you used to travel to Sweden even with some other passports, please bring
- Overseas delivery certification
- You will need one photo 30×40 mm, a passport copy, the form Application for residence permit to settle in Sweden, form no. 161011, and the form Family details, no if you are not applying online. 239011. Start to see the area below for details about kids.
N.B. Your household user staying in Sweden needs to have the ability to support on their own as well as the people in your loved ones who will be trying to get residence licenses. In addition they must have a true home of adequate size and standard for many of one to reside in. Please be conscious that your household user from Sweden should be prepared to provide evidence of upkeep just in the Migration Agency?s demand, and only following the application happens to be handed in. More info in regards to the maintenance needs there is from the Migration Agency?s website.
If you like your household member in Sweden to express you, you can easily offer her or him energy of lawyer. The decision will be sent to them, and it is his or her responsibility to inform you of the Migration Agency’s decision if your family member has power of attorney. You of the decision if you have not given power of attorney to anyone, the embassy will inform. The shape for the energy of lawyer can be located right here.
You will need the following if you are married:
- The papers needed for all candidates (see above)
- A document appearing that the wedding is registered in Sweden (extract through the populace register, for example. personbevis)
- Overseas wedding certification, certified with apostille, released because of the regional authorities
- When possible: the nationwide enrollment certification, a joint leasing contract, or an evidence of a joint property purchase, or any other papers that demonstrate which you lived together (for those who lived an additional nation than Sweden)
- Though it isn’t needed , we suggest you to definitely connect perhaps the proof which you have maintained regular experience of your lover and/ or which you have actually met in individual. This means you are able to connect shared pictures from different durations , screenshots of one’s correspondence that is internet documents , flight tickets, etc . These papers should always be submitted in PDF or JPG format to your application . Instead, the photos can be brought by you in paper type to your meeting during the Embassy, or show the conversations in your mobile phone.
In the event that you got hitched in Sweden:
- Validate the extract through the populace register with apostille at Notary Public in Sweden
- Translate the extract through the populace register to Serbian utilising the formal interpreter
- Enroll the wedding at the Serbian and Montenegrin authorities by using the extract through the populace register and its own interpretation
- Have the marriage that is international through the authorities in the house nation
- Validate the worldwide wedding certificate with apostille during the court that is municipal
Please remember the fact that it really is no further feasible to validate the wedding certification in the Embassy of Sweden in Belgrade.
In the event that you got hitched in Serbia or Montenegro:
- Populace registration workplace when you look at the municipality where you’ve got hitched shall issue a marriage certificate that is international
- Confirm the international wedding certification with apostille during the court that is municipal
- Enter the wedding in Sweden, at the Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket).
- The Swedish Tax Agency shall issue your lover’s extract through the populace register using the information on his/her marital status
It’s important before you apply for a residence and work permit that you register the marriage in Sweden and Serbia / Montenegro.
You will need if you are not married:
- The papers necessary for all candidates (see above)
- Nationwide enrollment certification or other document showing that you will be not hitched
- A joint rental contract, or a proof of a joint real estate purchase, or other documents that show that you lived together (for people who lived in another country than Sweden if possible: the national registration certificate
- If it involves you: the judgement of breakup, confirmed with apostille in the municipal court, and translated to Swedish or English because of the formal interpreter
- If it involves you: the worldwide death certification for the dead previous partner
- That you have maintained regular contact with your partner and/ or that you have met in person although it is not required , we recommend you to attach even the evidence. This means it is possible to connect shared pictures from various durations , screenshots of the correspondence that is internet documents , flight tickets, and the like These papers should really be submitted in PDF or JPG format to your application . Instead, the photos can be brought by you in paper type to your meeting during the Embassy, or show the conversations in your mobile phone.
Young ones under age
When you have kids under 18 accompanying one to Sweden you can easily submit an application for a residence license for them in your on line application.
Kids under age will require:
- The papers needed for all candidates (see above).
- The birth that is international kinship certification.
- The judgement of divorce or separation (evidence of custody), confirmed with apostille during the municipal court, and translated to Swedish or English by the interpreter that is official
- Penned permission regarding the child’s other parent / custodian, signed in individual during the Embassy.
- If you’re maybe not applying online or if perhaps the kid is using alone, the shape no. 163011, Application for the residence license for a young child underneath the chronilogical age of 18 to stay in Sweden, the shape latin women for marriage no. 239011, Familydetails.
Other relatives that are close
Other close family relations are people in your loved ones apart from your law that is husband/wife/common spouse a minor or perhaps the moms and dad of a small.