Is banking secure that is mobile? We’re focused on the security and safety of one’s information. So that the safety of the username and passwords, lots of safety features have already been constructed into our mobile banking services:
- Safe login: The app that is mobile safe login for access. Nobody has the capacity to access your bank username and passwords without once you understand your username that is unique and.
- Information encryption: for the security, only information that is limited such as for example your bank account nicknames and balances, is kept in your smart phone. All your account information resides at Sallie Mae, just like online banking. All data put into storage in your mobile is encrypted before it is stored and it’s only accessible along with your PIN. This means that in the event the smart phone is lost or taken the information kept by the application on your device is unreadable.
Let’s say I lose or exchange my mobile device? In the event that you lose or substitute your smart phone, you’ll merely want to re-download the mobile software.
What’s Sallie Mae e-deposit? Sallie Mae e-deposit (also referred to as remote deposit) enables you to conveniently make deposits electronically together with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone. To help make a deposit, you’ll need certainly to take front and back images associated with the product. Check and camera pictures are firmly prepared just like a paper check. Checks deposited after 3:00 p.m. ET. Won’t be processed through to the business day that is next. Standard hold times for check deposits use.
How can I utilize e-deposit? To help make a deposit together with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone, you must first install our application. When logged directly into your account through the app, you’ll be expected to take front and back pictures of the check. Then you definitely require to find the take into account the deposit and confirm the deposit quantity.
Any kind of forms of checks we can’t deposit through e-deposit?
You can’t deposit
- Cash instructions
- Third-party checks
- Foreign checks
- Starter checks
We also can’t accept
- Checks with obvious alteration to your associated with areas from the front side for the check or item
- Checks formerly changed into a substitute check
- Checks being remotely developed
- Checks not payable in united states of america money
- Traveler’s checks or cash requests
- Checks dated significantly more than 6 months ahead of the date of deposit
- Checks forbidden by our present procedures for Sallie Mae banking that is mobile that are otherwise maybe maybe not appropriate underneath the regards to your account(s). This can include checks that you understand or suspect are fraudulent or else maybe perhaps maybe not authorized because of the master regarding the account upon that the check is drawn.
Exactly what are the recommendations for making use of e-deposit? There are many instructions to bear in mind whenever making use of e-deposit on your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone:
- Be sure you have actually strong mobile signal energy.
- You have to endorse your check as “For mobile deposit just, Sallie Mae banking account number”.
- Whenever taking photos of one’s check, ensure that the check is totally in the framework and therefore the photo isn’t blurry or distorted.
- Please keep in mind, you can’t deposit checks up to a certificate of Deposit account.
Is e-deposit secure? Yes, our e-deposit is protected. Our web site and application function numerous levels of protection password that is including, internet fire walls, and encryption.
Exactly why is my installment loans indiana mobile application ‘timing out’? In case your smart phone sign energy is poor, top features of our mobile application might break. Be sure you have actually strong signal energy when checks that are depositing e-deposit.
What are the results to my checks when I deposit them? Whenever a check is deposited with e-deposit, the pictures associated with back and front of this check are prepared just as if the product had been a paper check brought set for deposit. As soon as your funds can be found in your bank account, mark the real checks as “Void” and store it in a protected location. Retain checks for a time period of thirty days after that you will destroy them by any method that is suitableas an example employing a shredder), to ensure they may be perhaps maybe perhaps not re-deposited. Cross-cut shredding is highly suitable for check destruction.
Just just How am I going to be notified if my e-deposit is not accepted? You’ll receive a note whenever you submit your verify that your e-deposit is not accepted. All checks can be susceptible to further review. If there’s a challenge together with your e-deposit when you distribute it, we’ll notify you by e-mail. We advice which you keep all checks you distribute for e-deposit before you start to see the deposit post for your requirements. Once your funds can be found in your account, mark the real checks as “Void”, and destroy them by any method that is suitableas an example utilizing a shredder), in order to make sure they’re perhaps perhaps perhaps not re-deposited.
Sallie Mae e-deposit restrictions Deposits via e-deposit are limited by the next maximums: E-deposit daily deposit limitation ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final number of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit weekly deposit limit ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit deposit that is monthly ($)
- Total buck quantity: $20,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 10 deposits